- 30000.00 INR
- Storage Of Samples
- 90 Kilograms (kg)
- 230VAC Volt (v)
- 230VAC Volt (v)
- Inner Stainless Steel
- 1 year
BOD Incubator is a laboratory-grade machine that is designed to create or maintain variable temperature and pressure conditions for tissue culture growth, incubation applications, and storage of bacterial cultures. The double-walled stainless steel walls of this unit provide higher strength and rigidity. It is installed with a microprocessor-based temperature control system to easily set operational parameters. The gaps in between the walls of BOD Incubator are filled with PUF insulation and the door is provided with a magnetic lock to prevent the transfer of heat energy.
MSI-9 B.O.D. INCUBATOR (HSN Code -84198990) :-
- Double walled construction
- Inner made of Stainless Steel 304.
- Inner chamber mirror finished
- Exterior G.I. sheets powder coated
- Gap between the two walls filled with Puf insulation.
- Inner acrylic door & external metal door with magnetic gasket & lock.
- Cooling is by hermetically sealed compressor,
- CFC free refrigerant.
- Heating is by specially designed Air heaters.
- Forced Air circulating System with fan for better temperature uniformity
- Microprocessor based Digital Temperature controller
- Led display for Set & Actual both.
- Simplex A class transition joint PT 100 as sensor.
- Illumination by tube.
- Supplied with S.S. rod shelves.
- Temperature Range : 5.0C to 60.0C
- Temperature Resolution : 0.1C.
- Control Accuracy : +-0.5C
Chamber Size in cms
1.5 Cu Ft 45 Ltr
3 Cu Ft 90 Ltr
6 Cu Ft 170 Ltr
12 Cu Ft 330 Ltr
- Illumination by fluorescent tube
- Cyclic Digital Timer for above
- Safety Temp. controller (recommended by us)
- Single Channel Data logger with printer output.
- RS 485 for PC communication with 21 Cfr software.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India